Save the Date - SIR 2017
SIR 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting
March 4-9, 2017
Website coming summer 2016!
Do you have what it takes to run a course at the 2017 SIR Annual Meeting in Washington, DC? We want your input! Submit your SAM (Self-Assessment Module) course entry and the best courses will be included in the 2017 program. Applications Due: Monday, August 1, 2016. Submit now!
CME and Attendance Certificates
SIR 2016: The Digital Video Library
Proceedings from the SIR 41st Annual Scientific Meeting are now online and available for purchase.
- Get feature-rich video of nearly 200 hours of content from the meeting, including Workshops (with the exception of Learning Lab Workshops)
- Earn Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credit toward maintenance of certification*
- SIR members receive a discount off the standard rate
- Watch and earn credit on a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android mobile device
- View digital versions of select scientific and educational posters
- Download PDF slide handouts and MP3s for listening on-the-go
- Click here for complete details
*At least 75 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ are required every three years. At least 25 of the 75 Category 1 CME must be self-assessment CME (SA-CME). For more information, please visit the American Board of Radiology online.
VIRtual SIR 2016
Watch recorded sessions, visit virtual product showcases and network with your colleagues, all at no cost!
Continue your SIR 2016 experience with the mobile app
The SIR 2016 mobile app is available throughout the year, so that the information you collected in Vancouver is available at your fingertips 24/7.
- Find information on industry partners you may not have had time to visit at the meeting
- Review your session notes
- Read news articles and abstracts that you didn't get to review at the meeting
Apple and Android users, simply download the app from your app store or mobile marketplace by searching SIR 2016.
More details available here.
#SIR16VAN Social Media
Your browser is out-of-date or unrecognized!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are accessing this website through an older or unrecognized Internet Browser. After June 15th, 2016, you may not be able to access this website from your Internet Browser because it does not meet certain security standards. Learn more and update now.
After June 15, 2016, in order to comply with PCI regulations, you may not be able to access this website from your current Internet Browser because it is not TLS 1.1 compliant. Older versions of Internet Browsers lack support for modern web standards. Most importantly, they do not have the vital security features necessary to ensure the safe transaction of our clients' personal information.
Please consider upgrading your browser for a safer and more reliable experience, using one of the following links: